Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday party weekend

I may be the laziest person in the world.  Especially when it comes to weekends.   Were it not for the fact that I had plans both Sat and Sun night, odds are I would not have left the house.  Which is why I often plan the crap out of my life-- to ensure that I actually see daylight.

This weekend I actually didn't see daylight-- but I did get out.  Sunday night was a great Bob Mould concert at the Old Town School of Folk Music.  It's a great venue and I'm getting old enough that I appreciate a concert that includes seats.  AND old enough to get annoyed when the people in front of us kept talking loudly during the show.  Still, it was a great show.  Thanks Mindy for getting the tix!

Saturday was birthday parties.  Liz had her annual bash.  And for Sean's bday, the guys went to a concert at Metro.  I split my time-- hung out w Tim and Luke, then went to Liz's, had fun, got lit, met back up with Tim and the boys, headed home, ordered mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers AND pizza from Chicago Pizza.  Only at the sticks that night though.  But still-- no hangover Sun!
The birthday girl and her beau

Jill that coy fox

Lizze and Gabby and Andy
The dangers of open bar

Back at the Gingerman...WTF?
Ready to head home

No comments: