Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Years Eve 2008-2009

We hosted NYE at the Leland house. I had a blast. From what I remember. I'll let the pictures tell the story
Steve, me & T while we're all sober And then the Irish Car Bombs
Lisa and Dan
Tammy, me & Laura. We'll look much different in following photos
Dan punching me. Not sure why. Jackass. He's so meanLizzie and Andy
Steve & Laura
Carlos w the thumbs up
Rafael's beautiful creation. I've started to call it the munchkin tree even though it's something fanc y and French.
Rafael busting into dessert.
Me busting in...
Now add some sangria
And some fAncy (actually, the iPod post-fAncy)
equal = Boogie!
White boys dancing

Wait...what's happening..
Charming...
Night-night
Sleep tight
Hope your 2009 kicks ass!

No comments: