Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Saturday-- Sat., Nov. 1

So this Sat. was a random one. Fri. was Halloween but I: 1. had to give someone I like 2 weeks notice and; 2. had been out the 2 nights before. So I was bummed and tired. I decided to take a nap after work and then rally for a Halloween party. And guess what-- no rallying. So Sat. I slept in and felt good. I wasn't sure what we were going to do Sat. night, but I was starving-- so Tim and I headed over to Bad Dog for lunch. I rolled out of bed in a baseball hat and no make-up assuming that I'd return home, shower and get ready for the night's festivites. Well-- we all know what happens what you assume. We started watching college football. And then Mandy asked what we were up to. Then Jon. And, well, next thing you know, we were at Bad Dog for about a 10 hr. stint. I started w Miller Lite but traded up to the Maudite bc it was $5 and 8% alcohol. Talk about bang for your buck! Tim went another route-- Jaeger bombs with Jack & Coke chasers. Tim said it was bc he was tired and needed the caffeine. I suggested JUST Red Bull or JUST Coke. And he proceeded to order a Red Bull and vodka. I think he's still hungover. By the time a showered Jon and sober T & Jordan showed up, Tim was kind of babbling. But it was one of those random fall Sat. where you have no real plans and college football sucks you into a bar and the beer keeps you there. And Dan-- you were missed.

A Jack & Coke in a Tennessee cup.
Tiago, Jon & Jordan. They were sober and clean.
And still asked some random chick to be in a picture.
Jordan & me w the baseball hat and no make-up. Oh, and sweatshirt. Sexy.
A quick lunch...10 hrs. later.
Rob came out and joined a confused Tim.
Even w all that caffeine, he could barely keep his eyes open.
He just looks a little sad here.
Who thought we should hit Ricochet's after all that?

No comments: