Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday, March 28-- Liz & Courtney's Bday at Salud

It was Liz & Courtney's 28th bday party. Yes, 28. $35 for all you can drink at Salud = Messy, messy Michele. I was having mojitos all night and when I smelled some mint chewing gum the next day, I thought I was going to puke. But hell, I was celebrating my girl's birthday! Had to make it memorable. So memorable that I needed pictures to put the evening back together again.
Courtney & Liz: The Birthday Girls

I bet Dan that I could chug an Irish Car Bomb faster than he can.
I can't. Not even close. Dan & Me post-car bomb
Also known as Michele Officially PossessedSara & Dan early in the night (along w/ T's middle finger)
Sara & Dan later in the night
John being nice to meJohn trying to lick me?
Things are blurry from this part of the night.
The fact that I'm wearing his Tigers hat leads me to believe
it was all a big bag of trouble.

No comments: