Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday, March 27-- Good Day/Bad Day

Bad Day:
  1. It's snowing. And not flurry-snowing. Like big fluffy flakes snowing. Last weekend was Easter. Next weekend is Opening Day. Anyone else see issues?
  2. I had blood drawn. Had an MD appt and they drew blood. I have small veins and they always stick me 10 times before they get blood. It's miserable. And it's also the reason why I gave up my heroin addiction.
  3. PMS.

Good Day:

  1. Soup of the Day at Pompei-- Lentil with Pancetta.
  2. I got new windshield wipers. I can now see out my front windshield. It's disturbingly exciting.
  3. I've got trivia tonight w/ Doughtie & Alex. We might win tonight and beat those smug, unfun old people that've started crashing our party. Can't wait.

No comments: