Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday, March 15-- St. Pat's weekend

Dan came to town for St. Pat's weekend. The day started at Emmitt's at 11:30 am and luckily ended around 11:30 pm for me. 12 hrs. of drinking. And I'm not even Irish.

The bagpipers at Emmitt's

Dan and T a few hours in...

Irish car bombs. It is St. Pat's after all.
Note: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT do car bombs with plastic barware.
The shot glass floats and it gets all nasty. I am particular about my car bombs.
Well, I guess not THAT particular since I did these.

Me & Dan post car bombs. My eyes are already showing the effects.

Making love to corned beef

Jordan and his personal shot glass.
Lynn and her Guiness gloves.
I thought she looked ready to be a soccer goalie.
Lynn & her ladies
And more ladies
Paul & Dan "don't believe" in taking pictures
beacuse they know what their friends look like.
Now my friends know what they look like too.
Dan & Jeremy (and Steve's oh so clever rabbit ears)Steve eating and drinking and playing euchre.
You're lucky that you can't smell the farting through the computer.
Carlos: A Self-Portrait
Carlos & Rizzo-- still friends by the end of the evening

No comments: