Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 25 to August 2-- Parent's visit

Every year my parents come for a visit. They stay with me for a week to 10 days. This year we stayed busy and it went relatively well. The one night we didn't have plans was the one night we fought. I was exhausted and my nerves were shot by the end of the week. But my parents had a good time and I think that they'll remember this as a fun trip.

Saturday- My parents wanted to go check out a concert at Pritzker Paviolion
We got there an hour early and it was already this packed!

Nelva and George waiting for the concert

My parents met Tim. We went to dinner and a play. Everyone liked each other.

I took my parents to a Chicago Fire Soccer Game which was super fun
My parents locked themselves in my backyard. So my mom hopped a fence.
Here's wrapped ankle. We thought it was sprained. A doctor visit has now shown that it's broken. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no - get well, Mrs. B!

Meeting the folks - big move! Glad it went well. Is "Superior Donuts" where you had dinner? You kids keep it classy!