Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Monday, May 5-- Dinner at Butterfly

Looks like my birthday celebrations have finally come to an end. On Monday, Lizzie took me to my favorite-- Butterfly. And we got the Hurricane-- Avocado, cucumber, crabstick, green onions, cream cheese wasabi, spicy mayo top with seared tuna and special sauce. Sooooo yummy. Seriously, take my word for it. The meal ended w/ happy birthday singing and cheesecake. I guess a week & a half of celebration is enough. It was fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, please - I celebrated for a good month and a half! In three different states! And I wasn't even happy about this particular birthday. Keep celebrating...

Dudeonfull3rt0n said...

Agreed...how many freekin' bday celebrations can one person have? Do you add a year for each dinner you mooch from each friend? That would make you 164 year old.

Oh - happy birthday dear - I can't wait to take you out to make celebrate your 165th bday (assuming that you do not score a few more dinners in between now and memorial day). Miss you tons.