Not sure I have much to say, but what the hell.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My birthday party-- Part III

Well...the pictures are still coming in and the night is still coming together. There are some in here that really show how messy I was. They're not attractive. But they're accurate, so it's only fair that I post them. Thanks to Magen for capturing these.

Me & Doughtie-- still coherent

As usual, where the trouble starts-- car bombsMo & Lisa chatting
Bree & Me & Dan. Apparently I DID have conversations w/ people
Don't remember a single one
Proof of another conversation-- Yaz & Mike
Me & the cake. Magen calls me Lorena Bobbitt now
That's Rafael, the creator of the cake, in the background
And, well, yeah...
Matt showing the damage I did
Matt & Megan
Magen reacting to Kelly Clarkson
Me dancing w/ Doughtie.
Looks like the tiara responds to my drinking like baseball hats do:
Slides right down the forehead
The oh, so attractive dancing. And dicey cake cutting
I never should have been let off the couch

No comments: